General Server Rules
- These servers are run as a courtesy for everyone; be courteous to everyone you encounter on the server
- No stealing, and no "borrowing" without prior permission of the rightful owner
- No squatting unless you are invited.
- If someone has a building nearby, you must get permission to build something within 100 blocks of them prior to beginning construction
- If someone has begun digging in a mine, then you must get permission to dig in their mine.
- Absolutely no griefing
- No chat spamming, text or voice (mumble server)
- No swearing, vulgar, or racist remarks in the chat or on mumble, except in private channels. Please remember, these servers are often populated with children and their precious eyes and minds don't need that
- Violation of any of the above rules will result in the following:
- First offense, a warning
- Second offense, banned for a period of time no less than two weeks.
- Third offense, permanently banned
- NOTE This is at the discretion of the admin, he might just ban you out right
- All general server rules apply
- Inappropriate or offensive avatars are not allowed.
- Open mics are not allowed. You must use push to talk or voice activated.
squatting - unlawfully occupying an uninhabited building or settling on a piece of land
griefing - the act of irritating and angering people in video games through the use of destruction, construction, or social engineering
spamming - the repetition of a word or line typed out by a player using a game's chat system